Project 22

MGP22 Project 22 V2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Thanks mate for Update for the New Milestone files , Anyone know what Milestone do on update?
They corrected Fenati’s leathers and helmet.
In the previous update they gave him Alonso Lopez’s helmet and suit whilst leaving the bike, name and pictures as Fenati. Now they’ve swapped the helmet and suit back to Fenati

Last edited:
Hey Custom rider with helmet boots suit and gloves Aprilia racing riders 2022
Screenshot_2022-06-23-10-42-31-31_f9ee0578fe1cc94de7482bd41accb329.jpg
Screenshot_2022-06-23-10-42-39-07_f9ee0578fe1cc94de7482bd41accb329.jpg

do you have any idea why they would use the 2018 model as a place holder ?
It’s a left over from MotoGP 19, I imagine in early development for that game it was used as a placeholder and it’s just been there ever since.

If I recall correctly, the same issue would crash the game in MotoGP 18 so it’s more of safety feature.

You can actually change which bike is loaded in the bindings file, I have previously used this in some cases but it’s not a great way of doing it.

Last edited:
Hi guys!!! Biker or any other one , did they notice that numbers for carrer are to small , before the patch was mediun size , now for example in custom team like KTM moto3 number is too small and for Hoda medium size, and other bike too , for Kalex in carrer happen again , can we do something about this?

Did anyone happen the same as I said before?

Just wanted to point out few things
1. The KTM factory bike have black wings(aero). They do not have the orange paint on top like how it’s right now in the game.
2.The knee pads of DAINESE suit for Ducati, Suzuki and Aprilia are not correct.

Hi guys!!! Biker or any other one , did they notice that numbers for carrer are to small , before the patch was mediun size , now for example in custom team like KTM moto3 number is too small and for Hoda medium size, and other bike too , for Kalex in carrer happen again , can we do something about this?

Did anyone happen the same as I said before?
I can have a look at that

Just wanted to point out few things
1. The KTM factory bike have black wings(aero). They do not have the orange paint on top like how it’s right now in the game.
2.The knee pads of DAINESE suit for Ducati, Suzuki and Aprilia are not correct.
Thanks, I’ll try to implement fixes for this in the next update

BIKER7202 updated Project 22 with a new update entry:

Update V1.7

Updates
- Corrected number font for Mario Aji.
- Corrected Nationality for Casey O'gorman.
- Corrected Red Bull KTM wing colour.
- Fixed Dainese suit for Mandalika SAG Team.
- Fixed Dainese knee sliders for Aprilia.
- Fixed Dainese knee sliders for Suzuki.
- Fixed Dainese knee sliders for Factory Ducati.
- Changed riding style for Alex Rins.

Screenshots
unknown.png

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back