Project 21

MGP21 Project 21 V2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
BIKER7202 submitted a new resource:

Project 21 - A mod that attempts to fix some of the issues with MotoGP 21

Similar to my Project 20 mod from last year, this mod attempts to fix some of the small issues with MotoGP 21.
The main focus to begin with will be finishing the 2021 liveries and fixing little graphical issues.
I'll be frequently updating the mod to add new things, so keep an eye out for updates.

What's Included So Far
- Moto2 and Moto3 rider pictures
- Red Bull KTM Tech 3 Moto3 livery
- Aspar Gas Gas Moto3 livery
- Added Estrella Galicia logos to Suzuki
- Updated Suzuki leathers...

Read more about this resource...

Motogp 21 already has updates coming to fix the liveries and suits

plus to add motoE and Redbull rookies cup

1619969168241.png

Motogp 21 already has updates coming to fix the liveries and suits

plus to add motoE and Redbull rookies cup

View attachment 471049
I’m aware, but in the meantime I may aswell make some myself. Especially since we have to wait until June for Moto2

yea the whole reason why id love that is farming riders bringing them from moto3 to moto2 then have a place to put them after they are fully done with moto2 instead of dumping them

would also like that if we owned our own motogp team like we can do that we be able to have a second bike to put one of our riders on much like the way the F1 games new mode is where you own your own team

next update:
correct colour number of gardner
added marc vds livery moto2 (create by bastoner)
added gresini livery moto3
added livery of honda team asia moto2 and moto 3 (the gold in the livery).

Hey mate, is it possible that you change the riding style of Rins + change the sound of the MotoGP KTM to the Honda sound? The KTM ingame sounds like a screamer which is wrong! It should sound like the Honda :) THX!!

Hey BIKER. Milestone are gonna fix some of the stuff you have added in this mod(for example the Suzuki suit) so at that time can you release another version of this mod removing stuff which you edited so we get what Milestone has made?

Hey BIKER. Milestone are gonna fix some of the stuff you have added in this mod(for example the Suzuki suit) so at that time can you release another version of this mod removing stuff which you edited so we get what Milestone has made?
Yes, anything that they end up doing themselves I’ll remove so you get the higher quality version

BIKER I suggest you should correct the Gresini Livery and change the name which you included in 2021 update
1620044855542.png

You should also correct Darryn Binders number to match real life
1620045583835.png

I finally found the file that controls the riding style so I will alter Rins' in the next update (provided I can edit it properly lol).
Which style do you think he should have?, I personally think Body Out.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 348 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 480 38.9%