Project 21

MGP21 Project 21 V2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Could you explain to me. In a simple way. What exactly did you do with avintia. Because I never heared "lightmap" before XD
I hadn’t either for a long time haha, hope this helps:

For each livery there are 5 different textures; ambient occlusion (ao for short), clearcoat mask, diffuse map, light map and normal map.

ao, light map and clearcoat mask all control how the bike looks with the lighting and can effect the finish (matte, glossy, etc).

A few updates ago milestone made a new lightmap and clearcoat mask for Bastianini to make the bike matte but they accidentally put the files over Miller instead. They then removed them to fix Miller but didn’t put them over Bastianini.

So I just got those files and put them in correctly (plus I adapted them to fit on the custom bike).

Note to everyone: I’m no game artist so if I’m wrong about any of the technical details feel free to correct me.

Biker you and other modders like Kawa4saki do loads of awesome stuff for the game. Just a shame Milestone mess some thing up like light maps and custom team liveries etc.I just hope someone can fix the Caixa livery so it dont ghost with the DHL Kalex livery and get my name and number stickers in. Then i'll be happy lol

Hi biker, i've already made skins for Dovi, Vinales, & Morbidelli. I can send you my work if you want to include it in the next roster update.

Capture.JPG
Capture2.JPG
Capture3.JPG
Capture4.JPG
Capture5.JPG
Capture6.JPG
Capture7.JPG

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.