Project 21

MGP21 Project 21 V2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Guys, is that possible edit the official calendar, and make it real , is just put the correct track for the carrer season, maybe editing some tracks posiition changing names, If I know how to edit this I will like to do it , any tips @BIKER7202 ?
Sorry off-toppic

Guys, is that possible edit the official calendar, and make it real , is just put the correct track for the carrer season, maybe editing some tracks posiition changing names, If I know how to edit this I will like to do it , any tips @BIKER7202 ?
Sorry off-toppic
You can change the order they appear in the menu but not the order in career mode unfortunately

I tried editing the file that controls it before but I could only swap tracks that had names of the same length
Well Mate Much better than default it was ritgh? at least is something, with Red bull track x2 , Remove Kimyring , etc ?

Can you share that update for the tracks , for sure much better than default, if I understand well

Last edited:
Well Mate Much better than default it was ritgh? at least is something, with Red bull track x2 , Remove Kimyring , etc ?

Can you share that update for the tracks , for sure much better than default, if I understand well
You can't do that; "redbullring" is longer than "KymiRing" so you can't replace Kymiring with the a second austria race

Hello, could you include these motorcycle models? New ktm Austria and Repsol Test Barcelona.

LECUONA TEST.png

REPSOL TEST BARCELONA.png

Last edited:
I will update this mod soon, got some free time again now. I’ll be updating the rider lineup for MotoGP.

Let me know if there’s any new bugs that need fixing too.

Then I’ll be looking at aiskills

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 336 28.2%