Project 2022 - Ultimate Edition(New Gameplay)

Skins Project 2022 - Ultimate Edition(New Gameplay) 2022-05-17

Login or Register an account to download this content
  • Deleted member 1946917

Hey mate, that update is hopefully coming tonight! I just wanted to roll out what I'd already been working on
Oh awesome!! that would be great, yeah take your time for sure, your work is really great, i’m having a lot of fun with this mod, the attention to detail is brilliant

• Deleted member 1946917

Hi mate, back again, just including this to show you that the Honda logos are still attached here, is there a workaround for this? it's weird to me that it's still showing up there since the it's not in the decals, thanks!

Attachments

• 2021-09-14 (2).png
    2021-09-14 (2).png
    189.3 KB · Views: 57
Hi mate, back again, just including this to show you that the Honda logos are still attached here, is there a workaround for this? it's weird to me that it's still showing up there since the it's not in the decals, thanks!
Yeah not sure why that's happening, all that I can suggest is redownloading and I'll have a look into it

• Deleted member 1946917

Yeah not sure why that's happening, all that I can suggest is redownloading and I'll have a look into it
I think i've figured out why it's showing, basically on the decal section, there's the bit where the red bull goes on the onboard, if you look closely around it, there's small honda logos there

Attachments

• 2021-09-15.png
    2021-09-15.png
    241.5 KB · Views: 58
I think i've figured out why it's showing, basically on the decal section, there's the bit where the red bull goes on the onboard, if you look closely around it, there's small honda logos there
Yeah I've actually already removed those so possibly I just haven't transferred it to the mod properly

• Deleted member 1946917

Ok update I've checked my mod files and the logos are defo removed, that being the case I would recommend redownloading the latest update and check when installing you're installing the most up to date file
worked now! sorry to bother about that

JamieG18 updated Project 2022 - Ultimate Edition with a new update entry:

Update 2.0.0: Ultimate 2022 Edition

Update 2.0.0:

Ultimate 2022 Version:

The Ultimate 2022 Version is the most complete version of this mod. The cars have been adapted to lead to closer and more exciting racing. The changes are as follows:
- New V8 Hybrid Engines are introduced producing a slight increase in power
- A new smaller MGU-H and simplification of the MGU-K have led to a decrease in weight to a new minimum of 650kg
- The new...

Read the rest of this update entry...

new v8 sound too bad. right channel audio does not work, only left
I'm sorry this isn't working for you, I am not struggling with this issue myself however so I suspect it is to do with your audio settings. I'd suggest looking in there. I was also have a look and see if I can find the setting as well

• Deleted member 1946917

I'm sorry this isn't working for you, I am not struggling with this issue myself however so I suspect it is to do with your audio settings. I'd suggest looking in there. I was also have a look and see if I can find the setting as well
Have a look on the review/discussion thread on the f1 2020 v8 v10 v12 adapted for current car mod for instructions on what to do with audio

Can't remember who made the mod, but it's the one that in addition provides the mclaren 07/08 v8 sound

Hello JamieG18,

I have taken the liberty of change the design of the Williams team a bit. I have replaced the Martini logo with a symmetrical "W" and Lavazza on top for the Martini logo.

I hope you like my idea and kind regards, I hope you don't mind.

Thanks.

(Google translator)
WhatsApp Image 2021-09-27 at 17.59.28.jpeg

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 73 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.5%