BMW Sauber F1 Team (replaces Alfa Romeo)

Skins BMW Sauber F1 Team (replaces Alfa Romeo) v1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
JamieG18 submitted a new resource:

Project Fantasy 2022 - BMW Sauber F1 Team - Welcome to BMW taking sponsorship of the Sauber F1 Team once again in 2022

Welcome to Project Fantasy 2022 - BMW Sauber Mod!
View attachment 493050View attachment 493051
This mod contains:

- Sauber Livery with Custom Steering Wheel
- Full package to come in the future!

Key Information:
- You cannot use online whilst using mods
- If you would like to use this mod in a video please let me know in my discord beforehand and...

Read more about this resource...

I read that u r working on full fantasy 2022 mod but really its so beautiful and i want it on my team as much as other ppl wants.PLS release the my team version as soon as possible.Ur works are great btw.

I read that u r working on full fantasy 2022 mod but really its so beautiful and i want it on my team as much as other ppl wants.PLS release the my team version as soon as possible.Ur works are great btw.
Thank you for your enthusiasm, I will have a chat with some other modders I know and see if they can help speed up the process on this

Thank you for your enthusiasm, I will have a chat with some other modders I know and see if they can help speed up the process on this
Ok so to follow up with this, I've had a chat around and I'm not sure it's possible yet on this years game. If you can point me towards any evidence of it being done then I'll dig a bit further along those lines, but for the moment I'm afraid I don't think it's possible

Ok so to follow up with this, I've had a chat around and I'm not sure it's possible yet on this years game. If you can point me towards any evidence of it being done then I'll dig a bit further along those lines, but for the moment I'm afraid I don't think it's possible
thats sad to hear but we'll wait...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back