Project 20

MGP20 Project 20 V1.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
Follow this tutorial:

But instead of doing a bike skin go to
Content\assets\graphics\characters\riders\ridershared\helmets
and then look for your helmet, the custom visor is always the first visor in the folder of the respective helmet

Thanks a lot man. really appreciate it

sorry to ask it mate, but any news about the tool wich you've created to change the ai name's ? i really wanna change names for my personal custom career season's :D

Rider

performance is still an issue. Alex Marquez got pole in Qatar (120%) difficulty. Can u believe. Cal Crutchlow is ALWAYS on the podium. Mir is always out of top ten. In moto2 Jorge Martin is always below 20th position. We need a performance patch asap ‍♂
That’s weird I’ve never had Alex do that well lol, yeah Moto2 and Moto3 need serious performance changes but I’ll do it once the real season has started

sorry to ask it mate, but any news about the tool wich you've created to change the ai name's ? i really wanna change names for my personal custom career season's :D
I haven’t started it yet since I’ve been so busy with different things. I do want to get round to it though, trying to figure out how to do it without needing unreal engine

In Moto2, Moto3 Problem is not AI perfomance\skills but bike perfomance, in Moto3 there are Honda_A Honda_B, Honda_C, even Honda_D. Rider with great skills was average even on Honda_B. Absurd... I easily corrected this, but Milestone can't???
My last Moto2 race should have ended with J.Martin as sixth! But NO - there is a new bug after the last update, very crucial - in standings...
I paid attention - when I finish race, you know, game switches to TV broadcast view - for 4 seconds. If any AI riders finish during that interval (4 secs behind human player) they are OK, but - THE FIRST AI rider from the rest IS DEMOTED to the last postion in final lap!!!
He can be, say 21st with a gap, for example 1:45.482!!! Ridiculous!!!

BIKER7202 submitted a new resource:

Project 20 - A project that aims to improve the MotoGP 20 game

Read more about this resource...

If I See Something New I Will Post Here.
Example- Miller's new number design for 2020If
BIKER7202 submitted a new resource:

Project 20 - A project that aims to improve the MotoGP 20 game

Read more about this resource...
[/QUOTE
If I see anything new I will reply to this message.
Example- New number design for Jack Miller in 2020.
Screenshot_20200716-155118__01.jpg

Hey, sorry if this should be a simple enough question, but how do I install this Mod? The instructions say "1. Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\MotoGP™20\motogp20\Content\Paks and put the file there". I had to create the Content\Paks folder in my MotoGP folder as it didn't exist, so currently I have it pasted in "E:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\MotoGP™20\Content\Paks" however in-game it doesn't seem to have updated anything. Should I have something else installed so the game can read/open it?

EDIT: Ignore me, I completely overlooked the motogp20 folder inside the MotoGP™20 folder.

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 142 7.5%
  • < 5 years