ProHUD (DynHUD config)

Other ProHUD (DynHUD config) 1.42

Login or Register an account to download this content
Love this, great work. Thanks for posting. 2 questions: 1- I'm using 1920x1080, is it possible to turn off the map & tire heat icons on the left, nice, but rarely look at them, especially the map. 2- Is it possible to use this in Stock Car Extreme & rfactor? I'd love to have this in those games? Thanks again.

is it possible to turn off the map & tire heat icons on the left
Sadly, Reiza removed the option to turn the individual widgets on and off while driving. You can still permanently remove them using the DynHUD editor. Or you can download an old version of the dynhud.jar file here and replace the existing file in your DynHUD folder. You will then be able to turn the widgets on and off using the numpad keys.

Is it possible to use this in Stock Car Extreme & rfactor?
I don't know. You will have to try this yourself.

Howdy
Just purchased Automobilista as it was on sale so looking at some mods/tweaks. Is there a way of resizing the Widgets to my taste? I'm using 2560x1440 monitor.
Thanks

Is there a way of resizing the Widgets to my taste?
Just use the DynHUD-Editor (in \automobilista\Plugins\DynHUD\editor\dynhud_editor.exe)
Load the "overlay*.ini" you want to edit (\DynHUD\config\overlays\) and have fun. :)
"overlay.ini" is for Practice, Qualifying sessions. "overlay_RACE.ini" is just for race. You can copy one file to each other, if you want the same overlay in all sessions.

Just use the DynHUD-Editor (in \automobilista\Plugins\DynHUD\editor\dynhud_editor.exe)
Load the "overlay*.ini" you want to edit (\DynHUD\config\overlays\) and have fun. :)
"overlay.ini" is for Practice, Qualifying sessions. "overlay_RACE.ini" is just for race. You can copy one file to each other, if you want the same overlay in all sessions.
or you can just delete the race one and the overlay will be used for all sessions

Thanks for usefull hud.
After i installed it , it doesnt show up in display options menu!
My Hud type only has "native" and "off" !
Am i missing something?

After i installed it , it doesnt show up in display options menu!
My Hud type only has "native" and "off" !
Am i missing something?
This has nothing to do with this mod: one of the latest Windows 10 update broke the original DynHUD, so as a temporary fix in AMS v1.4.76, Reiza decided to disabled DynHUD by default. If you experienced no problems (still on Windows 7 or 8 for example) you may re-enable DynHUD by launching AMS Config and unticking the option. Then you will be able to use this mod. And hopefully Reiza and/or Microsoft will soon fix this mess with a better solution...

This has nothing to do with this mod: one of the latest Windows 10 update broke the original DynHUD, so as a temporary fix in AMS v1.4.76, Reiza decided to disabled DynHUD by default. If you experienced no problems (still on Windows 7 or 8 for example) you may re-enable DynHUD by launching AMS Config and unticking the option. Then you will be able to use this mod. And hopefully Reiza and/or Microsoft will soon fix this mess with a better solution...

THAT explains everything now!
I've been trying to turn the damn thing on for the last hour.
Now I know :)

Thanks for the great HUD!
But I encountered 2 problems. The first one was that just selecting the ProHud on the menu didnt show any hud during the race, I tried messing with the editor and the solution I found was to overwrite the Telemetry overlay with ProHud overlay. Now to the second problem, there is no LCD menu now, it's pretty annoying as I can't adjust my pit stops configs. Here's a screeshot. Thank you in advance :)

Attachments

• 20180115044948_1.jpg
    20180115044948_1.jpg
    449.4 KB · Views: 173
...Now to the second problem, there is no LCD menu now, it's pretty annoying as I can't adjust my pit stops configs. Here's a screeshot. Thank you in advance :)

I'm still using a modified version of Tim's HUD, and had the same issue first time reactivating it after Reiza brought in the new native HUD. I couldn't cycle through the LCD pages to find the pit menu. If you request a pit stop with a bound key or button, the page then becomes available in the LCD cycle. I only had to do this once, it's been fine since.

I'm still using a modified version of Tim's HUD, and had the same issue first time reactivating it after Reiza brought in the new native HUD. I couldn't cycle through the LCD pages to find the pit menu. If you request a pit stop with a bound key or button, the page then becomes available in the LCD cycle. I only had to do this once, it's been fine since.
It worked! Thanks a lot mate!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 245 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 242 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.8%
  • < 5 years