Programmable Race Engineer W.I.P

This is programmable race engineer mod. You can ask R.E. what you need and R.E. never speak destructive and useless info. You can program R.E. by using Lua. This MOD only works with patch 12 and DX11 cards.

Features
  • Menu driven command
  • Event driven command
  • Voice output(required Microsoft Speech Platform v11 runtime)
  • All functions can be programmed by Lua
  • Engineer output will display text on screen
Planned features
  • submenu command
  • more API functions
Installation
Put d3d11.dll and RaceEngineer.lua into F1 2012 install directory. See README for more details.

The screenshot is text output mode. You can chose voice output mode, but it's required additional runtime installation. So I recommend to try text output mode at first.
2b5da8.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/?mq21qxgjj6baq7a
li

Well..good job can you made that for all versions ? because i don't have patch 12 and anothers :D but i think a lot of person don't have patches like me :D

Doesn't work for me Windows 7 64 bit. I've done everything that is in the readme, I press K and the menu comes up but when I press L to select it crashes to desktop and the game then starts to load in again. :(

Same :poop: happened again. Pirates never doubt themselves and their actions. I don't give a damn what pirates do, even if they are troubled so much. Just stay away from us.

Doesn't work for me Windows 7 64 bit. I've done everything that is in the readme, I press K and the menu comes up but when I press L to select it crashes to desktop and the game then starts to load in again. :(
Which game mode did you try? Which mode did you try text or voice? Did you modified RaceEngineer.lua? If you didn't, what's command name you selected?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back