Programa para Crear Tracks para AC??

Buenas, me gustaría saber cual es el mejor programa para crear Tracks para AC.
El caso es que los dos que he visto son Bobs Track Builder y Race Track Builder, el problema de este ultimo es que es "caro" y ademas solo tiene 88 opiniones en steam, BTB es del mismo desarrollador supuestamente es mas viejo pero mejor pero tambien solo tiene 8 opiniones en steam la versión pro ademas que la evo ya no se puede conseguir en ningún lado (Que yo sepa). Entonces me gustaría saber vuestra opinión, agradezco vuestra ayuda ^^
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello, I would like to know which is the best program to create Tracks for AC.

The fact is that the two that I have seen are Bobs Track Builder and Race Track Builder, the problem of this last one is that it is "expensive" and in addition it only has 88 opinions in steam, BTB is of the same developer supposedly is older but better but also it only has 8 opinions in steam the pro version in addition that evo no longer can be obtained in any side (That I know). So I would like to know your opinion, I appreciate your help ^^

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back