Program bug or my mistake - invisible objects..?

Program bug!!! - invisible objects..?

Hy, all again.
I got trouble with objects... All of it - visible in BTB, but in RBR some one is missing, what is wrong with it?
See in pictures...
In BTB:
screenshot006bh.jpg

By antanas_j at 2009-11-10

in RBR:
rbr024copy.jpg

In BTB:
screenshot005r.jpg

In RBR:
rbr023copy.jpg

In BTB:
screenshot007o.jpg

In RBR:
rbr025copy.jpg

All same objects need to be collide or not collide. If one tire is collideable and second one is not collideable then one of them is not showing in RBR. Seems like bug to me

Is maybe the difference between the tires, that the invisible tires are with 32 bit textures?

Ok, thats definitiv the problem, i had the same with an grandstand. After changing the texture to 16 bit, the grandstand is visible now.

Regards Peter

I tired finding the problem... Try make new model, make new texture (change from jpg to DDS) - no reason... (result the same on different PC platform with ATI and Nvidia VGA...) And time to time model is not view in different place...

If you are sure then i don't know what is the problem. For testing you could select all objects and make them collide and see what happens. :)
The Kytt's explanation seems to be one of the reason (test your tyre model on a new simple track with only those objects). Position of the object when they are collideable is also important. They sometimes don't appear on screen when they're in the ground....

Uncheck driveable and try what happens. Driveable should be only for road and terrain you will drive on.
If i checked driveable for tires then they started to disappear.
If i make one tire collideable in BTB then it disappeared in RBR and that tire what was not collideable in BTB appeared but is collideable in RBR. (Same model, making one collide and the other not)

I hope you find the RBR disapearing 3D object causes, we have a lot of problem in our spanish BTB developer forum.

I have the same problem as you with some 3D objects.... we also think there is a bug inside BTB related to RBR 3D objects.

acctually i haven´t any proyect with trasnsparent objects placed in, but if you can try with this Xpack.... i´ll be thankfull.

bobprit said:
Hi Everyone,
Just uploaded a new Tree Collection XPack in the downloads section
http://forum.racedepartment.com/downloads/bobs-track-builder/37/tree-collection-1705/

Been working on this for quite a while and just felt I would like to share some of the trees I have made for use in BTB.

Hope some of you find these of use.

i can´t see a lot of these trees in RBR and i don´t kwon why, all of them works in Rfactor.

any way if i will reproduce again the disapearing object i will upload the proyect, becouse i think there are different problems.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.2%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 141 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 266 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 385 39.8%