professional simulator ferrari

Assetto Corsa technology used in Formula One? Fernando Alonso has announced that they no longer use rFactor pro, we use a much more advanced.

Museum Ferrari.
simulatore_21-1140x437.jpg

Refers to Assetto Corsa?

Someone might ask Stefano?

I was that the museum Fearrari simulator is used to software evotek AssettoCorsa. Does the professional F1 team uses this same simulator?

I read that KS has several agreements with Ferrari, it could be that one of these agreements is to provide the professional simulator that uses Alonso and Massa?

I know that the ferrari museum used to the simulator evotek with software Assetto Corsa.Does the professional F1 team uses this same simulator?

I read that KS has several agreements with Ferrari, it could be that one of these agreements is to provide the professional simulator that uses Alonso and Massa?

Well this is the simulator Ferrari has in their factory which definitely doesn't run AC (Stefano said that on twittter too but it should be clear that this is a lot more sophisticated to try new parts for the car etc.)

And this the kind of Simulator that FA has at home which is from Ferrari and Shell. This looks like rfactor (pro) not sure though... Where did he announce that they don't use rfactor @Gray Fox?

And Alonso tweeted that pic some time ago...
BQcU9LpCMAA2r-j.jpg:large

@alo_oficial said:
Done for today. 4;30h in the simulator, 96 laps at Spa. Some interesting things. Tomorrow more! Keep pushing

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back