Proceeding after an online race

Hi,
Since the December update my online races wont progress after the results screen at the end of the race, anyone else having this issue?

I have to exit on the results screen or CTRL,ALT....Delete back to Windows.

It has also been noted that the BETA game launch command -webmenu could also be having an impact post race lock ups as well as manual cool down laps.

As Kurupt states, change cooldown to AI controlled and also remove the launch command if you have it set.

I removed the -webmenu after trying it for a few days and also have cooldown to AI control and (touchwood) have not had the postrace locking up that others are seeing.

Last edited:
During a test event on Wednesday we all used manual cooldown laps and it worked perfectly. Doesn't seem to be any issues there.

I was the only one using the beta menu system and, sure enough, I was the only one that got stuck after the event was finished. I had to ALT-F4 to quit, though this was after all three races and the results had been displayed so no big deal.

ya, it happened to me several times today. I did several ranked races this afternoon, 4 of them I couldn't leave the race when it was finished, 1 of them when it switched to Quali I was stuck in the pits unable to do anything with the message "proceeding to the next session.
3 of them using the new beta UI, 2 with the original.
If you have manual cool down lap enabled it might be the issue as the only race I had no issues with was with it disabled and using the old UI.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 390 12.1%