Problems_typig

Just_last-ight-my-keyboard-stopped-outputtig-a-space-whe-the-spacebar-is-pressed-ad-quit-outputtig-the-letter-after-m-ad-before-o.

It-does-it-with-aother-keyboard-as-well.-What's-up-with-that?

I-other-words,-HELP!

EDIT: The problem started with a wireless Logitech keyboard[#2]. I installed a wired one[#3] keeping the wireless mouse hooked up. Still had the same problem. Rebooted, same problem. Pulled out my original [read old #1] Logitech keyboard and mouse, installed it's usb thingie, rebooted and it's working fine!

So, is it the usb thingie that was causing the problem?

I still have the problem. I caN use shft-spacebar to get a space aNd shft-N.

This happeNs usiNg PS2, usb wired,wireless usb aNd the virtual keyboard iN WiN7.

It does Not happeN iN safemode!
It does happeN usiNg capslock!

ANy help is appreciated!

Mike Sterckx,
I tried that last night along with a few other things. Either it did the trick or one of the others did. A removal of Setpoint didn't do anything but I think the reinstall was the cure. Thanks for coming up with the idea, even if just a tad late.

I've been having a tough time getting Track IR to work in Cliffs of Dove [Il-2] and today made another change to the profile I use. I made the spacebar the hotkey for centering TIR. The very next message I tried t type out came up with no spaces between words!

Changed the hotkey and all is well again :rolleyes::geek::O_o:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back