Problems with steering

One mod - Levin AE86 GT-APEX (author is Assetto Garage) have some problems with steering, car just goes to left a little bit.
What in car data I should change to fix it? Maybe somewhere in suspension file you can change steering center?

Most likely it's cause it's a solid axle car, they tend to settle a bit to one side and not track straight. If it's accurate in the first place then you can't really improve it other than adjust front toe equally on both sides (ie. +0.05 one side, -0.05 the other until you do enough to center the wheel).

Last edited:
Most likely it's cause it's a solid axle car, they tend to settle a bit to one side and not track straight. If it's accurate in the first place then you can't really improve it other than adjust front toe equally on both sides (ie. +0.05 one side, -0.05 the other until you do enough to center the wheel).
Thanks! Didn't think that problem could be in rear axle, I changed data in [AXLE] to the one from Kunos Trueno and now it's much better! Actually the Kunos Trueno have some problems with it to, but it's almost unnoticeable. But what do you mean by adjust toe on both sides? I didn't see any L/R settings, just toe in front and toe in rear.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 303 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 211 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 203 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 154 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 269 13.6%