Problems with site

The replays are availeble through the updater, while the results are delayed because of strange problems with prestogp.com. It could be that the reason is that we have just passed 1 million recorded laps at Presto GP :)

same problem for me not see my new pb !! i think same problem for all!!no worry guys, i think nico work on it!!
ather problem with presto in garage (i enter in my garage but see name and nazionalyty from ather driver)^^
strange but not so important .i think:)))

Maybe I'll find something out today, but until I/we (Rune and I) understand what the problem is, it is hard to say when it will work again :)

On the bright side, when it starts working again it will read through the times we have done the last weeks :)

Great! thx Nico and Rune!

Nice to see there was some action going on whilest the delay. :cool:

NOT nice to see I lost number 1 position to Ivan Mills! :mad: (Very well done mate! :wink:)

NOT nice to see I lost number 1 position to Ivan Mills! :mad: (Very well done mate! :wink:)

Thanks Mate:D. .. you look to be in pretty aweosme form at the moment,so believe me i wasn't trying to beat your time or anything like that :D,just came pretty close to doing 10's on many occasions and looking at my best sector times i figured that if i can hook'em all up in one lap then i should be able to get comfortably into the 1 10's...but honestly even I was surprised to see 688..was expecting more like 800...i suppose there are good laps and then there are ones that you hardly ever replicate again,but who knows:wink:

oh yeah, I'm also curious! Maybe Ivan can additionally try to upload the vcr-file here...

Believe me Ivan, the 1:10:755 was also a very lucky lap. I can hardly do a high 1:10 at all. But I can consistantly drive into very low 11's within few laps. But others can also do so. That's why it will become a very close qualy session with big impact on race. I can't wait it... :)

I only thought about this for 30sec when it dawned on me that since i'm not an active driver in the current championship and yet part of this devision it'll be somewhat inapropriate for me to upload laps here for any purposes..on the other hand if i was, then i'll be more then glad to do so...i think Mr.Major has enjoyed a very succesfull season he is super fast in both hot lapping and race trim and in my opinion this being the last race for you boys this season it will be only fitting that a tribute is made by perhaps showing one of his fast laps.

well join the division then and get it uploaded :D

if you can help your fellow drivers then its as well being shown it adds to the competition if everyone improves their time, we might not get another season of reik being pole for every race then :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back