Problems with mods and tracks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

G-Kraft

• G-Kraft

Hello!

I have some problems with some mods and tracks that i want to have solved..

First the mods...both FSone-2008 and CTDP-2006 have i downloaded multiple times from different sites, and when i klick on the setups it never runs! dont think it has something with my firewall to do because FSone 2006/07 and CTDP-2005 runs perfect!

I cant explain the issue better..both setups just loads forever without even starting the installation!.

And then the tracks...Carrera 4's 1988 tracks does never work for me without a "MAS file error" message when loading the tracks ingame...just dont know how to solve that problem.

I would appreciate all help i get.

/Göran

Not sure on the CTDP/FSONE problems, must be anti virus if its not letting installers run.

For F1 88 Tracks, make sure they are in GameData\Locations\F1_1988_C4

In F1_1988_C4 then you will have the tracks, like 04_HermanosRodriguez, 13_Estoril etc

I had a problem recently on XP64 OS that would not let me install the latest CoD:WaW patch. The patch was large and the problem was with the version of windows installer I had in Windows. A quick trip to MS downloads and a search for an updated windows installer solved the problem. Apparently some versions of Windows installer have problems with certain file sizes.

• G-Kraft

The 88 tracks works now, thank you so much! love these tracks.

Hope the mod issue will solve also..yeah the setup size i big(over 1GB) but will give it a go!
What is the newest/latest Windows Installer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back