Problems with login?

If I try to log into the Forum directly, my username and password needs to be re-entered each time. It won't remember my settings.
However, if I go to the RD site main page, my details are remembered and I can then enter the forum with my log in already remembered.

I have tried deleting cookies etc, makes no difference.

Krister, do you use the same browser both at home as at your work?

@Warren: did you remove the entire browser history including cookies? Do you have the "delete browsing history on exit" unticked? That did it for me.

I am now on another pc then my own and its impossible for me (and Simon) to reproduce the problems.

@Warren: did you remove the entire browser history including cookies? Do you have the "delete browsing history on exit" unticked? That did it for me.

Yes Bram, I deleted everything and have that box unticked.
Strangely, if I enter the forum via the home page, my log in is remembered, but not if I try to go straight to the forum.
However, today I noticed that I was automatically logged out after about 20 to 30 mins on the forum.

All other websites are working normally. I'm using IE 8.

I'll have another go at deleting cookies and history and see what happens.

Yes Bram, I deleted everything and have that box unticked.
Strangely, if I enter the forum via the home page, my log in is remembered, but not if I try to go straight to the forum.
However, today I noticed that I was automatically logged out after about 20 to 30 mins on the forum.

All other websites are working normally. I'm using IE 8.

I'll have another go at deleting cookies and history and see what happens.

Tried CCleaner in my post further up?

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 172 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 340 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing