Problems with joining the server

A

Andy King

• Andy King

Hi guys Im trying to connect to the RD server however after I enter the password I get told the host is unavailable as it maybe running a modified game.
Im using version 1.1and have the right track and skins is there anything else I need ?

• Andy King

Yup I've patched both items and still nothing. I can get to the lobby and find the server, but it still ain't playing :weep:

Do you have the correct add-on cars installed Andy? In Stu's event posts you can always find the tracks you'll need. They are displayed as a link to where you can download them.

Let us know if you need more help. One way or the other you will get in that server :D

Can I just make sure that you have installed the tracks from the links in the sign up thread, and not from any other links or versions you might have?

Thermalito for instance was patched recently, and I've got the latest version in the thread, but if you've got an "older" version, you won't get in.

• Andy King

Its ok I think I figured it Ive been using a no-cd patch for the last few years to save my cd, I think that could be it. Im going to re-install and see how it goes. Thanks for the help guys

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 101 12.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 78 9.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 79 9.8%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 52 6.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 108 13.4%