Problems with GSC sync after update to v1.7

Hello,
I'm in trouble with my version of GSCex. I bought it online , it's version 1.21 and when I want to update to v1.7 using "GSCex sync .exe" , It seems to crash..I get this error:" Game Stock Car 2013 Sync has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience"
There's no download update on reiza website. I precise that I want to stay out of steam for now.Because with another game when I switch between dvd install to steam install , I loose the lan multi option (game was gtr evo/race07); So I prefer not to réinstall the game via steam, Reiza giving this possibility to early customers as I have seen.
Kind regards!
VIVA REIZA!!!CAMPEONES DEL MUNDO!!

I precise that both the game and the sync exe are enable in the firewall.

Last edited by a moderator:
If your sync is not working you can download the update packages as rar files.
See the thread here: http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/stock-car-extreme-v1-30-released.103028/
Ok thx alot fellows, I've just downloaded the patches and I going to apply them in order. It would be usefull that Reiza team keep a link to these files on the game's website. Can someone tell me if the steam version allows lan multi gaming ?
And finaly, all my thx to Reiza great team and community for the awesome GSC simus !

Ok,patches applied , all fine , my gscex is back again, having lot of fun with this epic simu ! Petrobras is really cool! This topic is solved, thx for helping. (I didn't find how to close the topic or tag it 'solved', is it possible?) cu guys !

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 109 12.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 82 9.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 80 9.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 56 6.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 114 13.4%