Apps Problems with DTM HUD 2018

Firstly, I don't know if this is the right place to post this so I'm sorry if I am mistaken.
Secondly, I am new to creating mods for Assetto Corsa so there might well be some basic things I cannot get to work.

After watching the 2018 DTM season with great interest and seeing the URD 2018 DTM mod coming out in the latter part of 2018 I wanted to create a HUD for these cars. The graphics have had a complete overhaul for the 2018 season and this is the HUD I wanted to have in game.

To start of with, I have created all graphics (images) I think I will need to create the HUD in different versions.
The background:
background.png
mercedes.png

Rev meter:
rev couter.png

Gear indicator (example 2nd):
G2.png

Then, I started of writing the app myself which I never really got working. So after digging around I found PDash (config as attachment), unfortunately it isn't showing in-game and I cannot find a clear reason why that is.

Unfortunately, using SimHub isn't an option for me as I would primarily like to use it in replays which doesn't seem to work.

Would someone be able to help me with either creating / setting up a standalone app to use this with or getting the PDash version to work?

Attachments

• config.ini
    8.8 KB · Views: 325
Is there anyone who has knowledge of this kind of stuff? I am sorry if it is misposted or would be regarded as too low level but I am quite stuck, even if it is just a small fix

As far as I know most of the guys who are active in AC app development still use the official Kunos forum. Their modding sub-forum was not closed.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back