Apps Problems with DTM HUD 2018

josap11

100RPM
Original poster
Sep 12, 2017
Firstly, I don't know if this is the right place to post this so I'm sorry if I am mistaken.
Secondly, I am new to creating mods for Assetto Corsa so there might well be some basic things I cannot get to work.

After watching the 2018 DTM season with great interest and seeing the URD 2018 DTM mod coming out in the latter part of 2018 I wanted to create a HUD for these cars. The graphics have had a complete overhaul for the 2018 season and this is the HUD I wanted to have in game.

To start of with, I have created all graphics (images) I think I will need to create the HUD in different versions.
The background:
background.png
mercedes.png

Rev meter:
rev couter.png

Gear indicator (example 2nd):
G2.png

Then, I started of writing the app myself which I never really got working. So after digging around I found PDash (config as attachment), unfortunately it isn't showing in-game and I cannot find a clear reason why that is.

Unfortunately, using SimHub isn't an option for me as I would primarily like to use it in replays which doesn't seem to work.

Would someone be able to help me with either creating / setting up a standalone app to use this with or getting the PDash version to work?

Attachments

josap11

100RPM
Original poster
Sep 12, 2017
Is there anyone who has knowledge of this kind of stuff? I am sorry if it is misposted or would be regarded as too low level but I am quite stuck, even if it is just a small fix

RufGTI

250RPM
Oct 29, 2015
As far as I know most of the guys who are active in AC app development still use the official Kunos forum. Their modding sub-forum was not closed.