Problems with database mods

Benutzername

www.hasenkamp-motorsport.de
Premium
Hey Guys!

I have some problems with the two mods for the database, 50 flashbacks and the Sauber, Mercedes, Lotus, MclAren, Ferrari, Red Bull Career choosing mod.

By the 50 Mod, i try to start the game, but after the symbol from F1 apperes and normally comes the site with the rights, the game is closed.

So i cant start.

And the Top Teams Mod, hmm, when i insatlöled it, i cant play my old Profile, it is damge and deleted, thats normal, i think.

But when i create a new profile, it works, but the next day, that profile is damged and deleted and i can use my old profile...

I think my Game resets itself (only the database), what i have to do that it works, i think, that i must delete the tick by steam cloud synchronise or something...

Anyway, thx for help and is it possible to combine these mods? Would be awesome!

playing with database file have both advantages and disadvantages. Things can really mix up dangerously sometimes though I play with them too. Unfortunately I can't answer these particular questions of yours. Hope that some other member is going to help you soon.

azwris is right.
The only thing I would mention though is, are you aware that with each patch, any previous database is usually no good? So old mods will no longer work.

• Deleted member 137812

I actually believe that if u use database mods and you get a patch on steam, you should back up the (legal) files after patch again and replace legal with the modded database

so like this:
modded database > patch > back-up normal database (to play online) > replace normal database with modded database > play game

Here is original database
http://www.mediafire.com/?m3y4dg86eqeycr2

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back