1. Do you love cycling and/or running?
    Join the RaceDepartment community on Strava here.

Problems with database mods

Discussion in 'F1 2012 Mods' started by Benutzername, Oct 3, 2012.

1. Benutzername

Benutzername
    I breathe a lot. I guess i just really like air.

Ratings:
    +2,566
    Hey Guys!

I have some problems with the two mods for the database, 50 flashbacks and the Sauber, Mercedes, Lotus, MclAren, Ferrari, Red Bull Career choosing mod.

By the 50 Mod, i try to start the game, but after the symbol from F1 apperes and normally comes the site with the rights, the game is closed.

So i cant start.

And the Top Teams Mod, hmm, when i insatlöled it, i cant play my old Profile, it is damge and deleted, thats normal, i think.

But when i create a new profile, it works, but the next day, that profile is damged and deleted and i can use my old profile...

I think my Game resets itself (only the database), what i have to do that it works, i think, that i must delete the tick by steam cloud synchronise or something...

Anyway, thx for help and is it possible to combine these mods? Would be awesome!

2. Benutzername

Benutzername
    I breathe a lot. I guess i just really like air.

Ratings:
    +2,566
    I think my question wasnt seen yet, so i will put it back to the front...

Has nobody an idea???

3. azwris

azwris

Ratings:
    +31
    playing with database file have both advantages and disadvantages. Things can really mix up dangerously sometimes though I play with them too. Unfortunately I can't answer these particular questions of yours. Hope that some other member is going to help you soon.

4. Keith Windsor

Keith Windsor

Ratings:
    +602
    azwris is right.
    The only thing I would mention though is, are you aware that with each patch, any previous database is usually no good? So old mods will no longer work.

5. 5partan5niper2212

5partan5niper2212

Ratings:
    +17
    Yeah that happened to me when I tries to edit the database it crashed and save game was stuffed up, so I am just playing with no mods and the autosave works and nothing is wrong.

6. Robin10

Robin10

Ratings:
    +0
    can somebody upload the original database, my F12012 is crashed too

7. Demy van Zoggel

Demy van Zoggel

Ratings:
    +256
    I actually believe that if u use database mods and you get a patch on steam, you should back up the (legal) files after patch again and replace legal with the modded database

so like this:
    modded database > patch > back-up normal database (to play online) > replace normal database with modded database > play game

Here is original database
    http://www.mediafire.com/?m3y4dg86eqeycr2

8. Robin10

Robin10

Ratings:
    +0
    thanks