After my first few issues last week I got another one. CM won't load into Sessions and just shows me the "Loading Data for Custom Shaders Patch" Message for ages. AC Launcher starts the game as usual. After a good minute or two following Error Message pops up:

Screenshot (3).png

I also can't load any CSP version other than 0.1.62 or 0.1.52 and I get the same "cant load new version" thing again.

Anyone got an idea to fix this, I would appreciate it very much :)

Greetings, Jakob ;D

I have the exact same problem right now. Everything else works on my internet except Content Manager. I can't figure it out for the life of me. Hopefully someone can help us.

I have the exact same problem right now. Everything else works on my internet except Content Manager. I can't figure it out for the life of me. Hopefully someone can help us.

After finally managing to update to the recent Version the game is now loading but it takes AGES for the CSP Data to load. It downloads at like 1 KB/s. That can't be normal am I right?

I have the same Problem for the last three days. Everything else on my internet is fine, uploads, downloads, surfing... But in CM I always have the same message like in the screenshot, downloading in CM like track configs, plugins etc takes ages and CSP also dont seem to work in game, because there isnt any motion blur for example while driving, although it should. deleting CM data and downloading latest CM version didnt help, still seems, that CM has any kind of online connection problem and also seems to run CSP not normal...

Have you tried manually installing new versions as a "MOD" or packed them for JSGME / OVGME

This way they are backed up and I click will remove all folders and files , at least that is what I do and have no issues , checked a few days ago ...I check again ;)

Have you tried manually installing new versions as a "MOD" or packed them for JSGME / OVGME

This way they are backed up and I click will remove all folders and files , at least that is what I do and have no issues , checked a few days ago ...I check again ;)
Could you explain how this works a little bit more detailed? I'm not that good with Software stuff XD

I believe this is the same issue people are dealing with on this thread..https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/cm-and-ac-broken-after-w10-update-anyone-else.189285/
Uninstalling the appropriate Windows update for your version of Windows 10 appears to correct the issues. It has for me.

Hello everyone
I have some problems with my csp version, I got the ac from steam and my content manager works only at csp 1.73. On that version I got black sky problems. When I wanna play on csp 1.78 or 1.79 I got some errors like on the picture.
If someone know what is problem please help.
IMG_20230222_131554.jpg

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 368 16.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 255 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 246 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years