problems purchasing gsc 2013

Reik Major

Premium
I downloaded and installed GSC lite a few days ago and got really excited how good the game feels and hwo good it runs on my older PC. So I decided to purchase it yesterday (but not via steam).

When I hit "buy now" a small empty window opens and nothing else happens. :( I retried with Kaspersky disabled but same result.

So I ran the Sync.exe to see what happens. It downloaded the whole content and I could now play the whole game in the 60 minutes trial. But pressing "buy now" when demo time was over still gave me the same empty window. Any ideas what to do?

Just to let you know: After installing GSC lite in my C: drive I decided to have it on my D: drive with more disk space for later mod installs, so I moved the whole folder over there and renamed it into "GSC 2013 clean". I ran the gsc.exe and the sync.exe successfully from this location. However could this move be the problem?

Thx in advance for your help guys! I'm hungry to start racing again...

Thank yo mate. I e-mailed them a few days ago. Hope to get reply soon.

Could I just uninstall anything and start completely new with a new GSC lite installation? Would it let me do the 30 days trial again? Or does it recognize I allready used the demo?

I moved my install to Steam and regretted it enough to buy another copy this weekend (well the bundle actually). But I'm also having trouble getting the serial number to activate the Lite install. Sent Reiza an email and I'm hoping to hear back this week sometime soon.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 118 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 158 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 303 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 432 39.6%