Problems playing...

Since the 1.4 update in May I have not been able to play the sim. Yes, it has been awhile since the update but I have been on other sims. When I have tried AMS I can get into the car screen but then I get a game freeze that affects my whole computer. I cannot do anything, even Ctrl+Alt+Del, and have had to turn off the computer and then re-start.

I have six other sims I play and do not have this problem. I have scoured the forums in here and at Reiza and cannot find answers or suggestions. I have checked the integrity of the files twice with no luck.

Have I missed a suggestion/thread in here or at Reiza? Anyone have any suggestions?

MSI G70 Leopard Pro
Intel i7 processor
Nvidia G960 gfx.

Never had issues with the sim until May and I want to be able to get back in and race.

Well, if you have checked your files already, maybe you could try running the config exe again.

And if it still does not work, maybe your profile got corrupted somehow; try removing the folder with your player name (either in ../Steamapps/Common/Automobilista/Userdata or in Documents/Automobilista/Userdata). Next time you start up AMS, it should ask you to create a new profile.

Since the 1.4 update in May I have not been able to play the sim. Yes, it has been awhile since the update but I have been on other sims. When I have tried AMS I can get into the car screen but then I get a game freeze that affects my whole computer. I cannot do anything, even Ctrl+Alt+Del, and have had to turn off the computer and then re-start.

I have six other sims I play and do not have this problem. I have scoured the forums in here and at Reiza and cannot find answers or suggestions. I have checked the integrity of the files twice with no luck.

Have I missed a suggestion/thread in here or at Reiza? Anyone have any suggestions?

MSI G70 Leopard Pro
Intel i7 processor
Nvidia G960 gfx.

Never had issues with the sim until May and I want to be able to get back in and race.

Remove all mods and do a Steam file integrity check. That will fix it and then you can add back in mods one at time to ensue they don't break it.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back