Problems hosting on rented server

Hello,

I rented a rF2 server which already had the lite build pre-installed.
The server shows up and me and a friend of mine can join without problems.
I uploaded the vmod I want to host at the server, but I don´t know how to change the mods used by the server.
I have no access to the server console you normally use when hosting a server from your own PC,
So I think I have to edit a certain file so the server knows which vmod or masfiles to use.
If I understand correctly, it's basically a FTP server.

Does anyone know which file I have to edit?
Any help is greatly appreciated!

A premium membership will now include more benefits than ever. Not only does it provide the same benefits as always, click here for the full list of extra features, and access to all our clubs andleagues, but also access to our servers. We're hard at work on systems that will allow Premium members to host custom events, to race with other premium members as they wish.

I know the system isn't up yet.
But any premium member can request their event of choice to me, @Daiman Patel or @Dennis . And we will make it happen.

Last edited:
I don't know why you bother with that hosting when you can set up a hosting on Arvixe and you will not have any problem's like that in the future , you can check more reviews about this company here http://hostingfixer.com/arvixe-hosting-review/ . Have Fun !
I chose markmods.com because they are cheap and reviews say they are very reliable and have good customer service. Me and other people also noticed very low ping, so i want to stick to this I think. I just need to know which file the server reads the mods from it has to use. But thanks for the tip anyway.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back