Problem!

A

alilane4

• alilane4

Hey guys, i am trying to make a simple track on BTB (to load into rfactor) and i keep getting the same thing happen every time. I have vista and have never got a track to work. I make a simple track, just a bit of track with some grass but i can't seem to get out of the pits whenever i go to load it. The info bar always seems to say my track is 0.10 Km ong which is obviously not true. I am running the F1RFT 09 mod for rfactor as well.
I have attached a screenshot so that some people may try and find out what is going wrong?

Many Thanks in advance.

2rp2wx0.jpg

I reckon the pits being sloped is what's causing the problem. In BTB the pit spots are only rotated about the vertical axis, so when you try to drive, part of the car is probably underneath the terrain and the game can't decide what to do.

> The info bar always seems to say my track is 0.10 Km ong which is obviously not true.

That all comes from a text file that you can edit to correct. Basically, don't bother about it until your track is near completion, as it doesn't affect racing on it.

I'll second MaxAttack's advice and suggest you try race mode. The menu showing through and other bits of non-grass are a result of not having any terrain under your car (or it's hidden terrain).

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 305 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 204 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 154 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 270 13.6%