Problem with Union Island Add-on Track

For some reason, I always get a "Race canceled" message when trying to run any of the Union Island variants from Content Manager..

So, tonight I tried re-downloading and re-installing Union Island. No success - I continue to get that message. :( But now I also get a pop-up window when starting Content Manager that's titled "Potential Performance Issue Detected". It then refers to a "Fault Tolerant Heap" that "may slow down the loading of AC". I'm given choices of two ways to possibly fix it or just to cancel out.

I've been canceling out and so far Content Manager and AC still seem to run normally (thankfully). But the pop-up is quite annoying and, as I said, I still can't get "Union Island" to load.

Can anyone help me out with either getting Union Island to run and/or getting rid of that annoying pop-up window for good?

Thanks!

That fault tolerant heap thing is a blessing. You should use it, don’t cancel out, click to fix it.

There’s a video on YT about it if you want more info, and there must be threads here on RD talking about it.

Last edited:
That worked, Billy! The pop-up message is gone. Thanks!

Would you have any thoughts about my other problem? - I still can't get Union Island to load. I get an "Unexpected Error" message.

Bert

That worked, Billy! The pop-up message is gone. Thanks!

Would you have any thoughts about my other problem? - I still can't get Union Island to load. I get an "Unexpected Error" message.

Bert
I’d suggest you check thru the Union Island mod’s thread here on RD, and ask/post your question if you can’t find an answer there.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 348 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 241 10.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 240 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 299 13.3%