Problem with Trees!!

A

APROPHIS27

• APROPHIS27

Hi Guys,

i have a very big Problem and have no solution and i dont no what is wrong, my Rfactor or my Track.

So here is my Problem i made a little Track with a lot of trees, so in BTB i see all trees around my track but in Game i see no trees but in the car rearview mirror i see all trees hehe can anyone help me by this problem.

THX

APROPHIS

Could it be that in the tree object Properties, their 'show in race' and 'show in qualifying' switches are disabled, while 'show in mirrors' is set to On? (Select some trees to find out)

• APROPHIS27

Thx for replay,

so i set rf visible in all levels and set to Show in Mirror, no other is selected but its the same prob ingame i see no trees but in the back glass of my car i see all trees.

sry for my English

Thx for replay,

so i set rf visible in all levels and set to Show in Mirror, no other is selected but its the same prob ingame i see no trees but in the back glass of my car i see all trees.

sry for my English

I made 2 screenshots to explain:

boom001_as.jpg boom002_as.jpg

• APROPHIS27

Hi,

thx for your replays i found my prob, my Grafikcard and DirectX Version was out of Date update all this and woila works i see all trees ingame and all others. :wink:

Aprophis

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 141 7.5%
  • < 5 years