F1 2013 Problem with tires

F1 2013 The Game (Codemasters)
Hello!
I'm novice in this game and I would like to make you some question. I started carreer with 25% of the lenght of the GPs, it is normal that tires have so quick consumption? Option tires after 3 or 4 laps (for example: Hungarian GP) are already red and primes after 7-8 laps.
While you need to stop in the box 2 times for race the opponents make only one stop and it's impossible to arrive in the first 10 drivers.

What's more every time I start a race it doesn't allow me to choose with which kind of tyres I can start the race and automatically uses most used option tyres... is it normal?

Last edited:
You are forced to use the set of tires you`ve chosen for qualy in race, cause of that try to do just one hot lap and after that, if you like to, take a new one.
Hungary f.e. burns tires very much, you need to deal with it. Keep it smooth around the track, try to find a good flow...

their is no flow, the tyres are scripted, so you have to go with what you have

Has this been proven? I hear people mention it frequently, then hear others contradict it and say that it is not entirely scripted just horribly scaled. The majority of threads I have found tend to result in people arguing that it is not entirely scripted, just poorly scaled and not as relevant/sensitive as it should be.

@Butty900 - The best thing you can do is save your Q3 tyres. Only run one hotlap.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 335 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 465 39.0%