Problem with the cars of AC Friends mod pack

Hello;

Today I installed a mod pack ( AC friends pack ), so I unzipped it, took the car files and put them in assetto corsa/content/car. Once this operation is done I launch the game and once in game, the cars bug (The form of the car is here but ) and that for all the cars of the pack. Can anyone help me to correct this?

Attachments

• 20220109174437_1.jpg
    20220109174437_1.jpg
    470.9 KB · Views: 64

Stereo

Premium
That's what happens if you use a mod that requires CSP decryption, as far as I know it's usually because it's a ripped model and (common among thieves) they're afraid of other people reusing it without permission

RaceDepartment Store

The GT Omega Classic Steering Wheel stand offers the ideal solution for those who want to mount their wheel and pedals into an ergonomic racing position, but do not have the space for a full racing cockpit. The unit folds up fast and reduces to a surprisingly small size making it a valuable...
Enhance your simracing talent with Cube Controls Formula Sport Wireless. A powerful Wireless experience. Superior tactile precision. Designed to unlock your potential. Built with stronger materials. Rock-solid electronics. Integrated Simucube Wireless module. Battery life up to 40 hours of use...
RaceDepartment
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Views
Reviews
Passionately designed for eSports, Technology, and Motorsports enthusiasts Simucube 2 Pro wheel base’s 25 Nm of torque is enough to give you deep immersion with any track, car, and condition. With Pro, one might forget they are in a simulation. Buy now from simucube.com for € 1450,79 Combined...
Realism to the max - that's the ideology of these inverted pedals. Pivot points, arrangement, distances and overall feeling, just like in a real car! Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 599,95 Features Turning points of brake and clutch on top side like in real cars High resolution pedals with...
RaceDepartment
Views
Reaction score
Questions
Introducing the official Direct Drive Wheel for Gran Turismo®. Combining PlayStation®5 console performance with FANATEC® Direct Drive technology for the smoothest and most dynamic force feedback sensations. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 849,95 FEATURES Gran Turismo DD Pro Wheel Base: The...
  • Featured
The Trak Racer SA-08 is a light-weight and stylish reclining sport seat and is suitable for most racing simulators that demand a comfortable, long-lasting and great looking seat. Trak Racer's SA-08 is wrapped in thick, high-quality and durable leather-style fabric and has a race-inspired shape...