General Problem with the A.I. of the car.

Hi all,
I have a problem with the A.I. of the car. When i play a race and including my car for to compete againts the A.I. of the game, the car of the A.I. of the game goes too much fast and in the curves it goes out of the road.
I have been seeying the "ai.ini" file and trying to set the parameters but i don't get that the car goes fine, and by now, i don't find the solution for the problem, so, please, i need help with this.

Thank you very much in advance. :)

EDIT :

SOLVED the first problem.

the problem was the suspensions (suspensions.ini), there was two parameters that was wrong in front and rear suspensions : "ROD_LEGTH" and "HUB_MASS".

So the car now goes fine in the curves.
----------------------------------------------------------
The other "problem" with the velocity of the car is still unsolved.
The car goes too much fast and i don't know what can i do for to make the car slower.
I have setup the "ai.ini" of the car but the car still goes too much fast.
I need help with this.

EDIT 2 :

SOLVED the second problem.

I have solucionated the problem of the velocity with this parameter in the "ai.ini" :

BRAKE_HINT

I supposse that this parameter regulates the time and space to brake the car, so if the parameter is in 1, for example, the car brakes the fastest posible, but if the parameter goes down, then the time and space for to stop the car is higher, so in my case, i have reduced this parameter (now i have the parameter in "0.67")
and the car now goes fine according with the time and % of aggresivity of the game.

Last edited:
The other "problem" with the velocity of the car of the AI is still unsolved.
The car goes too much fast and i don't know what can i do for to make the car slower.
I have setup the "ai.ini" of the car but the car still goes too much fast.
I need help with this, please.

EDIT :

SOLVED

I have solucionated the problem of the velocity with this parameter in the "ai.ini" :

BRAKE_HINT

I supposse that this parameter regulates the time and space to brake the car, so if the parameter is in 1, for example, the car brakes the fastest posible, but if the parameter goes down, then the time and space for to stop the car is higher, so in my case, i have reduced this parameter (now i have the parameter in "0.67")
and the car now goes fine according with the time and % of aggresivity of the game.

Last edited:
What did you change with the "ROD_LEGTH" and "HUB_MASS"??

I have the same problem with the extreme e mod.

Brake_hint helps but there still flying off...

Kind regards

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back