PROBLEM WITH PURCHASE

Hello there! I've just bought a bunch of contents from the store but for some reason there's a miscalculation in the total.

See screenshot here.

problem.jpg

The total package of the content I bought sums 2132 vrp
My wallet was 7500
7500 - 2132 = 5368
My current wallet shows 4369.
I've submitted a ticket.
Could you come back to me when you get a chance? Thank you!

EDIT: Didn't realize I was writing the thread subject in full caps. Sorry! Didn't mean to!

Last edited:
Hi Emilio, I checked and it seems the system billed you for twice for the DTM 1992 pack. I have forwarded your report to a developer who can investigate the issue and reverse the duplicate transaction.

Most of the team is on holiday, so it may take some time. But if you are in a hurry to recover the vRP I may be able to provide an alternate solution via your helpdesk ticket.

Hi Emilio, I checked and it seems the system billed you for twice for the DTM 1992 pack. I have forwarded your report to a developer who can investigate the issue and reverse the duplicate transaction.

Most of the team is on holiday, so it may take some time. But if you are in a hurry to recover the vRP I may be able to provide an alternate solution via your helpdesk ticket.
Marcus thank you so muh for your kind reply (I got also your email). It's really no rush. I understand the Holidays and I've no problem waiting. Actually thank you for having had the courtesy and time to answer back in such short time!
I know you got my ticket and that the issue will be address soon, so again, no problem!
...Besides, I still have 4k+ vrp to largely satisfy my "appetite"! :thumbsup:Thanks again and Happy Holidays!!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 390 12.1%