Problem with MMG Spa?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did a complet clean install of rF (due to the other problem I just posted) :), installed the Endurance Mod and MMG Spa 2007.

I can load cars from the mod for a default track but when I try Spa, rF crashed with an error message:

gMotor 2 Error (Window title)
Error loading texture road_bump for material ROADA

are you sure you installed it corectly? I mean not just the track but also pasting the MMG folder into your rfactor / GameData / Locations ?

I am sure I did a stupid mistake.... but not that one, I think :)

Attachments

• MMGSpa.jpg
    MMGSpa.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 217
When I do that, the error messages changes, but it still crashes...

Further, in that case the packaging would really misleading (as the initial folder in the archive is called Gamedata)!

When I move the second Belgium folder into Locations I even do not get an error message, just a crash!

Attachments

• MMGSpa2.jpg
    MMGSpa2.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 205
Maybe I am following a track.... do you have MS office installed (including Access)?

The file extension .mas is associated with something related to that on my box and though I have selecte to show extensions for known file types, it does not show the extension in the explorer, so I am wondering whether the OS does not find the files when rFactor searches for it....

No I just need to find where to delete those associations.... not as simple as in XP (where is Windows 7?)....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 172 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 337 28.2%