Problem with missing content

Hi Guys,
I have a strange problem with this game. I bought it from RD last night & I downloaded the files from the links in the email I was sent. I then put them all in one folder as instructed. Ran the .exe file & when told to I ran the sync .exe from inside the folder that the install had created. Registered my copy ok but...when I go into the game I only have the Brazilian V8 Stock Cars to play with even though the other cars are showing in the GameData Vehicle folder & none of the new tracks (Austrian Ring, Kyalami etc.) are not there at all. Neither in game or in the Locations folder. The version of the game on the start screen is the upto date version of 1.15. Any ideas? Thanks.
Mike.

I think a lot of people missed it, myself included! Good news is that the update from Reiza is scheduled to be released in June. It's going to include Formula Extremes, Formula Vees, and I believe Buenos Aires and Austria Ring.

Thanks Andrew, feeling MUCH better now!!:) Looking forward to the updates especially Austria Ring, love that track. I'm new to PC sims after coming over from Xbox & Forza. Got my first wheel yesterday, a DFGT & man i'm slow:( Practice, practice & more practice I think.

Reactions: Nox
Cheers Paul good to know that. Just applied for a license but i'm gonna have to wait until back end of August at best before I can get online to race. Running on a fairly low quality laptop at the mo & get lag if using just the AI Ugh!! It's ok for hot lapping but not much else. Gaming PC is on the top of my things to get right now.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 305 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 204 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 154 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 270 13.6%