Problem with Logitech DFGT.

Gave my buddy an extra wheel which I had never used, it was a refurb(I think) DFGT that I had gotten off eBay and decided to upgrade before it even came in (sim racing probs).

Anyways, everything seems to be working. Force feedback, does the full 920 calibration at startup, but it doesn’t counter steer. Like if he turns left and slides around a corner in AC, it doesn’t turn his wheel back. He has to manually turn it, same issue in American truck sim. Absolutely no counter steering, he has to always manually turn the wheel.

Any ideas? Thanks!

Gave my buddy an extra wheel which I had never used, it was a refurb(I think) DFGT that I had gotten off eBay and decided to upgrade before it even came in (sim racing probs).

Anyways, everything seems to be working. Force feedback, does the full 920 calibration at startup, but it doesn’t counter steer. Like if he turns left and slides around a corner in AC, it doesn’t turn his wheel back. He has to manually turn it, same issue in American truck sim. Absolutely no counter steering, he has to always manually turn the wheel.

Any ideas? Thanks!
Hi,
Make sure to have the profiler global strength at 100%.
In AC for example use 75-100% with the dfgt.
It sounds like a combination of two things for me:
Too low ffb settings and that the dfgt isn't the quickest wheel when it comes to spinning itself. So drifting where you need to let the wheel spin freely is difficult with it. The higher the ffb, the faster it spins itself. Normal driving/racing should be absolutely possible on a good level of quality! :)

Upvote 0
Hi,
Make sure to have the profiler global strength at 100%.
In AC for example use 75-100% with the dfgt.
It sounds like a combination of two things for me:
Too low ffb settings and that the dfgt isn't the quickest wheel when it comes to spinning itself. So drifting where you need to let the wheel spin freely is difficult with it. The higher the ffb, the faster it spins itself. Normal driving/racing should be absolutely possible on a good level of quality! :)

Thanks man! I'll give it a go.

Upvote 0

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 291 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 203 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 144 7.5%