Problem with headlight textures in recent CSP versions.

Hi there.

Does any of you guys know what CSP setting might be causing the bug with right headlight(s) on some of stock Kunos cars being rendered as a flat white texture (see attachment)?

It started happening with one of post 1.60 versions of CSP. Up till recently I've been just using 1.60 to avoid it, but SOL 2.0 requires the newest version and the headlight bug is back with a vengeance. Of course I updated all car configs using CSP interface, but it doesn't seem to help.

I hope it's just some parameter issue and doesn't require sticking with old CSP version! SOL 2.0 is too good to pass...

Cheers!

Art

Headlights problem.jpg

Same here.. Only I also have it on wheels. Seems like an issue with refracting surfaces or another feature I cant remember the name of.. I cant be of any help only wanted to say I have the same issue.

You can see in my profile pic <<< sometimes they are black for me..

Last edited:
Same here.. Only I also have it on wheels. Seems like an issue with refracting surfaces or another feature I cant remember the name of.. I cant be of any help only wanted to say I have the same issue.

You can see in my profile pic <<< sometimes they are black for me..

Some good soul on reddit provided solution for my problem. I had to disable "shadow multisampling" in reflections FX tab of CSP settings. You might check if it works for your issue as well.

Last edited:
I don't know if my problem is related tp this, but after updating my CSP to 1.60, the glass panels of some of my cars look solid black. It only happens to a few of my cars and only when you see them from external cameras.

Keep in mind SOL 2.0 requires CSP 1.68 to work correctly, so your 1.60 might not cut it.

As always, updating cars and tracks shader config files as well is recommended too.

You should post SOL related issues in SOL thread though. Peter is active in it and he, or other members, will more likely find answers to your questions over there than here.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 247 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 301 13.3%