Problem with alternative layout

Hello guys, I have a problem with the alternative layout:
I built a track, using the curve type "bezier". It works perfectly. Now, I've added an alternative layout (with the curve "bezier"). I deleted all the nodes between the crossroads of alternative layout and the main one. I created the new nodes, and I made them match with those of the alternative layout, but the path that results does not match the alternative track that I created. Only the nodes are in the same spot, but the curves look very strange or impractical. Where I have wrong?? I have to rotate once again the nodes to get them, closely correspond to?

Can you post some screenshots?

I partially solved, but the problem remains!
Take a look:
Immagine 1.jpg
Immagine 2.jpg
Immagine 3.jpg
Immagine 4.jpg
Immagine 5.jpg

Activate the track that is faulty. Go thru all nodes and press "M"+left mouse button to merge (actually copies the data from node to node...) their control arms and locations. You may need to go thru them twice before all nodes are exact copies. But it look like you are copying the whole track or at least most of it so i would use "Copy Track and then make the changes that you need. I don't know what you are trying to do with two copies of the same track but then again, i know there are million uses for that procedure (trackborders, alternate AIW etc etc)..

Kennett! I did not understand very well what you wrote, however I may have resolved. I only have 2 questions:
1 As you can see from the picture, the second track is the alternative. The third track is the first track + the second track. When I export the track for use in rFactor, I have to delete the second track? (because in reality, I do not use)
2 To create a new AIW of the track manually, I have to fix each node between the two crossroads (input \ output) manually?
Immagine 6.jpg

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 373 16.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 256 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years