Problem with AC 1.16.3 and Penalties

Hello.
Is there now any fix for version 1.16.3?. With version 1.16.3 y can't load the game if activated the penalties option in race setup.
Yes, i have Net Framework 4.7.2. The version 1.16.3 works perfectly for me, the only one is if i activated the penalties...... It's important for to play time attack with friends and without traps. I try everything and is imposible to start the game with the penalties activated......With previous releases the penalties worked always well.
Thanks in advance.

Did you try Time Attack on original tracks ?
I just tried and this works without any problem. ( as test only )

I believe you tried this on some modded tracks .... and there are more than one where Time Attack doesn't work .... at all, with or without penalties. ;)

What happens finally when trying to start a session with Penalties activated ?
Simply return to the launcher ? ... no CTD I suppose ?

Maybe you should begin by checking the game files integrity in Steam if you didn't do it yet

Content manager or original launcher ?

First time I hear about such a problem ! :O_o:

Last test you might do .... if the error has its source in your documents/assetto corsa ... and you didn't try this yet
- rename the folder Documents/Assetto Corsa with Assetto Corsa bak ... in order to keep all your saves
- launch the game, just set the right resolution ...a new Document/Assetto Corsa will be created and test if the problem is solved.
- if it isn't .... delete this new folder and rename the saved folder into its normal name.
- if it is ... you'll just have to copy your saved files into this new folder ... but part after part with test in game after each part in order to know which one caused the error and not repeat it of course.

First time I hear about such a problem ! :O_o:

Last test you might do .... if the error has its source in your documents/assetto corsa ... and you didn't try this yet
- rename the folder Documents/Assetto Corsa with Assetto Corsa bak ... in order to keep all your saves
- launch the game, just set the right resolution ...a new Document/Assetto Corsa will be created and test if the problem is solved.
- if it isn't .... delete this new folder and rename the saved folder into its normal name.
- if it is ... you'll just have to copy your saved files into this new folder ... but part after part with test in game after each part in order to know which one caused the error and not repeat it of course.

Yes, i did that you said with Assetto folder in documents.
This no fix the problem too. Thanks for the help. If I find the solution, i will put it here. It's rare....

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back