PROBLEM WHILE BREAKING

Hello everyone, I bought Rfactor 2 a long time ago , since then I haven't been able to play a single race. The game seems to bug after sometime. Everytime I break the car after a few minutes, the car goes into reverse without any reason.

Do you guys know how to fix it ?

I can sympathize; have two rfactor installs, recently one of them went insane, any car, any track, it's like Steering Assist is on full (it isn't enabled at all). I can take my hands off the wheel and the car will almost drive itself. New profile, config, disable RealFeel, nothing helps except disabling FF entirely (or setting force to zero), not a viable solution. Not a problem with the wheel, it works fine in all other sims, including the other rfactor install. Now considering renaming that install, install another rfactor, hope it works, then start copying mods and tracks from first install ...and hope I don't copy the "infection".

Is it not the pesky Windows Update
breaking the game ?
Not in my case, using Win7, but I've heard of numerous W10 and W11 updates that thoroughly killed games. Even more ridiculous is Micro$oft releasing updates that kill its own games.

Nice, not for you then.. Lucky guy.
Me too, W7 4ever, I think... :)

Having W10, but not that stupid
to install any games on it... :)

Several racers having issues right now, with rF2..
Is it Steam, maybe ?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back