Problem steering wheel

Hello,
first, i'm sorry but my english is not good. I'm Italian, so if there is an Italian member, please help me with the translation.
Well, i have a big problem with this game. I downloaded the Monaco's track, but my steering wheel doesn't rotate like the AI, so in some turn i touch the guard rail. I use 450° to rotation with my Logitech Driving Force GT, but i can't do some corner like "Vecchia Stazione". In game i use 450° of rotation and also in the Logitech programm i have a correct setup. Please help me

In the garage, try increasing your Steering Lock. 14 degrees is default for a wheel of 270 degrees, so increase it until it feels right for you.

A good rule is:
- If you're only steering at 50% in the sharpest turn -> decrease your steering lock.
- If steering reaches the end stop of your wheel in the sharpest turn -> increase steering lock.
- About 90% steering in the sharpest turn will be good for most drivers, but it is a personal thing

Also try editing your controller.ini (C:\GSC2013\UserData\your-profile-name) and find the line
Steering Wheel Range="270" // Degrees of rotation of in-game steering wheel

Change it to the correct degrees of rotation (if it isn't already correct).

That might help, let us know. Also, don't compare your wheel to the AI, they don't drive the same.

Also try editing your controller.ini (C:\GSC2013\UserData\your-profile-name) and find the line

you can do this now in game
sdsd.jpg

Reactions: Nox
In the garage, try increasing your Steering Lock. 14 degrees is default for a wheel of 270 degrees, so increase it until it feels right for you.

A good rule is:
- If you're only steering at 50% in the sharpest turn -> decrease your steering lock.
- If steering reaches the end stop of your wheel in the sharpest turn -> increase steering lock.
- About 90% steering in the sharpest turn will be good for most drivers, but it is a personal thing

Change it to the correct degrees of rotation (if it isn't already correct).

That might help, let us know. Also, don't compare your wheel to the AI, they don't drive the same.
Amazing, thank you so much. I changed the steering lock to 20 like the real in Monaco and it's okay :)

Reactions: Nox
Righto you guys this has annoyed me for some time, could someone please post a pic of steering lock adjustment, degrees i can see like in the pic above, but numbers like steering lock 20????
Where is this???
I'm using a G27 if that matters.
Thanks in advance

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 364 15.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years