Problem - Reiza AMS closing for no apparent reason

• Deleted member 217114

If you running a second or fourth monitor. Make sure the monitor is on preferred resolution. I have a tiny rasberri pi lcd which can be 1920x1080, but recommend is 1024x600. I need to put it at 1024 so Automoblista can start.

Friends Reiza. After the last update of the AMS, even updating my video drivers to the latest version, - (64Bit-Radeon-16.5.3-Win10-Win8.1-Win7-May21) - the problem persists.

"Reiza AMS closing for no apparent reason and with no erros msgs."

Suggestions?

Below is the configuration of my computer:
- Intel Core i5-4590
- 8GB RAM 1600Mhz
- VGA XFX R9 270 2GB DDR5
- SSD(120GB) + HDD (500GB)
- PSU: Corsair CX550

Regards,

Last edited:
If you are running Win10 you can try taking control of the installation folder in your Security options.

Also you can make a new shortcut to AMS.exe and add "-trace=10" in the target field so the game will generate a log in the "\Automobilista\UserData\LOG" folder. The file will be named "trace.txt". That could help the devs or anyone better help decipher your issue. ;)

Example:
C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Automobilista\AMS.exe -trace=10

It happens for me after I come out of a race or time trial in single player. When I select another car and track it crashes to desktop. And I get the message Automobilista has stopped working,do you went to close program. It only happens on the Full game not beta.

Same problem for me. Beta and Main Version.
Sometimes it closes right when I click to open the game and sometimes like 5 minutes playing the game. Completely random crashes without any message.
Tried everything listed here.

Hi everyone

Am having a annoying problem in my AMS, it happens on Multiplayer. In a server, practicing or in a race, out of the blue, my screen turns black, I hear the engine of the car as if it was full gas blocked, then a few seconds after, the secreen works again and the car appears a little bit after where it was previously. This happens eveytime I am in a server. It may happen after five minutes, after one minute, after 10 minutes. Getting desperate here, don't know what else to do. Uninstalled and installed AMS, removed any non-official content, and (as I suspected) nothing made it improve. Am getting really frustrated and don't know how to solve this.
Am starting to unregister from series or racing events, because it's impossible to race like this.

My OPS is:

Intel Core (TM) i4590 @ 3.30 GHZ - 8 GB (RAM)
Windows 7
Graphics card: NVidia GEForce GTX660

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back