Problem - Reiza AMS closing for no apparent reason

Some random ideas:
- verify your game integrity (in Steam, right-click on your game and under the "files" tab select "verify integrity of game cache"
- restart the computer after install (always worth a try, can fix many problems… :p)
- good if you run the game as administrator
- try running the config tool first. See dx9 below if it does not run either!
- make sure you have dx9 installed if you are on Win10: it is not installed by default anymore and the game is dx9... There is an installer located in the game directory (in support folder)
- make sure your antivirus is not blocking AMS
Hope you solve your issue! If not, please post your hardware specs and your Windows version: it will be easier for Reiza to help you...

Some random ideas:
- verify your game integrity (in Steam, right-click on your game and under the "files" tab select "verify integrity of game cache"
- restart the computer after install (always worth a try, can fix many problems… :p)
- good if you run the game as administrator
- try running the config tool first. See dx9 below if it does not run either!
- make sure you have dx9 installed if you are on Win10: it is not installed by default anymore and the game is dx9... There is an installer located in the game directory (in support folder)
- make sure your antivirus is not blocking AMS
Hope you solve your issue! If not, please post your hardware specs and your Windows version: it will be easier for Reiza to help you...
tried everything... also deleted all and downloaded all again...
it is very strange, after launch if I click something it crashes...

Check also that your game is not running in borderless window mode: that's one of the new options? I have read people solving their crash problem by switching from borderless to full screen.
You will get it working! :)
tried everything...

but I got it, after some tests I realize if I wait some minutes after launched, it works otherwise if I worry up to click and load a track, it crashes...
thanks!! ;)

What resolution are you running at? Try changing resolution to something else and then back to your normal resolution.

Alternatively try removing d3d9.dll and see if it stops.

Double check you are running as admin.

Check you have latest graphics drivers.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 196 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.6%