Problem playing with steering wheel

I just bought a steering wheel to play DIRT 3, i also has foot pedals and a gear shift with hand brake, but it has a problem, for some reason the hand brake and the brake pedal act as the same button, it doesnt make sense, its not fault of the game of course, but can someone help me to solve this? i want to remap all the controls, also the pedals don't act as they should, i mean, i should be able to accelerate slowly, but they act as buttons, there's full acceleration and none at all, nothing in between

its a chinese one, it says TURBO SPEED RACING WHEEL as the name even for chinese standards its ridiculous, the hand brake and the pedal brake acting as the same button, i opened the pedals because i wanted to know if they where actually buttons, but to my surprise there where what i think are some kind of potenciometer, so the pedals should be able to work as supposed

Upvote 0
yeah i know, i dont have that much money that's what i could afford, do you have any idea how could i solve this?
Not really sadly :/ do you have the newest driver, if there is one? What does the gamecontroller settings show in the windows config? Is the pedal a button or a slider?

What does the handbrake do in that window?

That's the first to adress! Then you can see how to configure the games :)

Upvote 0
Not really sadly :/ do you have the newest driver, if there is one? What does the gamecontroller settings show in the windows config? Is the pedal a button or a slider?

What does the handbrake do in that window?

That's the first to adress! Then you can see how to configure the games :)
i do have the drivers, theres not much in the settings, it just shows what buttons are being pressed, the brake pedal and the hand brake both activate the button 4 (the square in PS and the X in Xbox) and i can set up the wheel to act as the mouse, the pedal is a slider, and i opened it up to see if the pedal activated a button, but no, it seems to be a potenciometer or something like that

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back