F1 2010 Problem logging into Windows Live... AGAIN!

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
I know I've seen this problem before, but it was about a year ago and it was on a different pc. But when I go into Windows Live to login, it doesn't accept my user name and password... tried several times, so then I just re-set the password by choosing "forgot password". After resetting password, the same thing still happens.

The error message says: "The Windows Live ID you entered does not exist or your password is incorrect."

Why, o why does Codemasters have to use this Microsoft CRAP on their PC software? If they still require us to login to MS Windows Live just to run the F1 2011 (once its its released), they really need to have their head examined!

the worst part is there is no support contact info that I can find anywhere, only their stupid "Solution Center". I get lost with all the dang Windows Live this, Windows Live that, Windows Live Essentials, Windows Live Skydrive, and on, and on, and on... Where the hell is the Games for Windows Live section listed in the Solution Center?? Has anyone figured out this mess?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back