Problem leaving the pits - restarting to box

Hi guys,

friend of mine just installed fresh bought Netkar Pro game (1.3.0.1727) and everything works fine in offline mode. Problem is, when he joins any of online servers and he leaves the box, he drives for 2 seconds and it kicks him back to box with no message at all. We tried all the setups and he has everything setup same as me (works fine for me).

Any ideas ? Would be appreciated. Cheers.

Thx Dany. The problem is on my NK Pro, dont know why is doing that. I judt did another full reinstall of the game and it still keeping me in the box. Seems to me like "go to pits" button is still on. Even when i try start from the pits, engine will start and in 2 sec iam in box. Engine is starting all over again whole 2 seconds and i cant drive.

Tried pressing every button on your wheel before you exit pit? I have this "issue" where at first when I enter the car the game "thinks" I have my throttle fully pressed so the revs on my car goes straight to limiter and hangs there until i touch the throttle pedal. Might be something similar where the game things you have some button on your wheel pressed until you infact press it?
--
Edit: Thinking more about it it doesn't sound plausible since offline works fine. Maybe it's your latency to the server?

i press every buttin, nothing is stuck,but nothing, still the same. car sits in the pits and strat the engine all over again every 3 seconds. the game doing the same like if you pres esc and then click on the go to box button, but every 3 seconds without me touhcing anything

Hi guys,

friend of mine just installed fresh bought Netkar Pro game (1.3.0.1727) and everything works fine in offline mode. Problem is, when he joins any of online servers and he leaves the box, he drives for 2 seconds and it kicks him back to box with no message at all. We tried all the setups and he has everything setup same as me (works fine for me).

Any ideas ? Would be appreciated. Cheers.

i have the same problem ! did you find the solution ?

I have the same problem ONLINE ONLY where there are no drivers present and can't figure out what to do. The car gets kicked back to box just when race is going to start. Then countdown starts "Race in 20 sec" I am going to grid and when it's 0 sec it puts me back to box. HELP please!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 228 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 157 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 155 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 220 14.2%