Problem in setup cars

I bought a new computer and i installed AC and i have one strange problem. When i start session and try to setup cars i can do it all but when i hover with mouse over tyre pressure or camber, toe or wathsoever it dont show explanation of what it does when you set lower or higher settings it just shows this... HELP_RL_PRESSURE, HELP_RF_PRESSURE, HELP_RF_CAMBER, and so on and on.. im not so good in setuping cars and explanation normally helps me. It would be really nice if anybody can help me. in com you can see screenshot Thank you in advance

Last edited:
mannarino.JPG

Check this file if its available on your AC Main folder:
C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\system\locales
ACH.jpg

If this files is in your folder then delete it and do the integrity files once again on steam. Start the game and see if the problem still occurred.

Thank you for trying to help me!! I did just like you said and when integrity check was finished it said... "2 files failed to validate and will be reacquired" what that means now... maahh it is so annoying

If you deleted all those 14 files, after done with verify integrity of game files on steam, it should downloaded those 14 files again. That should solve the problem. You can start the game and check if its solve the problem with explanation tab.

I just realize i didnt gave you the complete files directory. Those files should be in:
C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\system\locales\setup

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back