Problem: have I to worry about FSR Manager?

It's very long. I try to translate last screenshot text :"When debug JIT is activated, all not managed exceptions are sent to debugger JIT "registered" on computer, insted of be managed by this dialog window"
I really don't know if that's the issue, but I want to try.

It's very long. I try to translate last screenshot text :"When debug JIT is activated, all not managed exceptions are sent to debugger JIT "registered" on computer, insted of be managed by this dialog window"
I really don't know if that's the issue, but I want to try.

Yeah... That's just the last part. We might be able to do something with the rest of the box, especially the first part.

From the error message it sounds like it's a directory problem, FSR manager might not be able to find your directories.

Where is your rF2 core folder installed? Data folder? Have you tried pasting FSR Manager files to main rF2 folder? Also try closing the launcher before you click "Run rFactor 2". Maybe this will help.

As for the ones having issues finding the Data folder, FSR Manager fetches it automatically from the rF2 configuration. If FSR Manager cannot access it, it is due to missing directory permissions. You will have to run FSR Manager as administrator if you have UAC (User Account Control) activated and/or run rF2 as administrator.

As for the ones getting an error message, I believe it is happening to those who have made a new rF2 install instead of updating the sim from a previous build. I will investigate the issue when I return home tonight.

I have it installed in D:\Racing Simulations\rFactor 2
FSR tools folder is in this main folder. Running as admin changes nothing. I haven't made a new install for quite a long time, I updated from previous 3 or 4 builds.

What's this Data folder anyway? I mean there's no folder with the name "Data"

Alessio, Adrian, I have uploaded a new build of FSR Manager v7.1 which will solve your issue. You can download it here. Download it and uncompress it inside your "FSR2014Tools" folder, replacing the previous version.

Jernej, the Data folder is the one that contains the "UserData" directory, where your driver profiles are. You can configure that folder from within the rF2 Launcher, on the Advanced tab, under "Data Path".

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 351 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 244 10.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 299 13.3%