Problem drifting in online sessions

I cant seem to do a drift online with my driving force gt wheel. Whenever I start the drift it is impossible to control where to go and I spin out immediately when starting the drift. Also my wheel counter steers against the drift from alone and to change direction I only have to use my gas pedal but trying to change the direction with my own steering and gas pedal is almost not doable. Meanwhile I can easily drift in an offline lobby where my wheel centers itself almost everytime. I cant do a drift just by simply initializing a drift and then only press the gas pedal because it starts centering itself.
Can anybody help? If anybody needs to see it in action I will happily demonstrate it via discord. (Ocean Man#1136)

I cant seem to do a drift online with my driving force gt wheel. Whenever I start the drift it is impossible to control where to go and I spin out immediately when starting the drift. Also my wheel counter steers against the drift from alone and to change direction I only have to use my gas pedal but trying to change the direction with my own steering and gas pedal is impossible. Meanwhile I can easily drift in an offline lobby where my wheel centers itself almost everytime. I cant do a drift just by simply initializing a drift and then only press the gas pedal because it starts centering itself and that's how I have been drifting for the past couple of months. I don't know if that's how its supposed to be or not.
Also the track and the car don't matter because once I start losing grip on the tires I lose complete control with no way to recover.
Can anybody help? If anybody needs to see it in action I will happily demonstrate it via discord. (Ocean Man#1136)
Also the FFB seems off

Last edited:
Maybe you have activated additional driving aids offline, which could be disabled online. Stability control for example
Isnt the case. I was just now drifting the BMW e30 drift offline with everything off that could give me an advantage while drifting and it worked just fine. Then I hopped into an online lobby with everything the same and it didn't work for me. I even tried driving in a front line and then using the e-brake and it completely threw me off track. Meanwhile in offline lobby It doesn't do it. I am extremely confused and frustrated :/

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back